Welcome to the CGF sequencing web site. Managed by SAIC-Frederick, CGF (Core Genotyping
Facility) is the dedicated genotyping service provider for NCI(National Cancer Institute).
The rapid advancement of Next Generation (Next-Gen) sequencing
technologies has made it feasible to genotype by large scale sequencing. This web site serves
as the public portal to our genotyping data and analysis results generated by Next-Gen
sequencing. To start, enter a query string on the search field of the left side bar or click any of the tabs above.
- Projects: A list of current and past sequencing projects, with background information about each project. This is the entry point for searching project-specific data.
- Region: Genomic region data(Sequences, SNPs and Genes) are graphically presented. Allele frequencies, assay conditions and individual genotypes are displayed.
- Publication: References for projects and studies that have been published.
- SNP500Cancer: SNP500Cancer project background, SNP list search and HLA results.
- Help: Region search capabilities and region view features.
We hope you find the sequencing web site useful. For more information, contact Dr. Meredith Yeager at firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical assistance, contact the Webmaster.